The Livery Barn was built on the Trails & Rails Museum grounds to house various wagons, saddles, and other heavy equipment.
village of Poole purchased this Obenchain-Boyer Fire Engine about 1920.
Instead of water, the small tank held a chemical mixture of
sulphuric acid and bicarbonate soda. The chemical reaction
of mixing these two created a pressurize flow of liquid.
Poole donated the engine to Trails & Rails Museum and it is now located in the Livery Barn.
Now located in the Livery Barn, the tanker wagon was first used to haul kerosene and later gasoline.
This replica of a Mormon cart, now located in the Livery Barn, was constructed using the same plans the Mormons used to build the carts which were used by many families to carry their possessions on the Mormon Trail to Utah.